Customer Service Academy – November 20th | Spyglass Inn Restaurant
- November 20, 2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Venue: Spyglass Inn Restaurant
Venue Phone: 805-773-1222
Venue Website: https://spyglassinnrestaurant.com/Address:
Growing from good to GREAT!
We all talk a lot about customer service; we know it is the most important element of creating a successful, thriving business. Your reputation is based on your service quality, yet often times we are just paying lip service. Knowing it and actually doing something to improve it are two different things. You know keeping current customers is cheaper than recruiting new customers.
- Do you know that word of mouth is the best way to build your business?
- That people form a first impression within seven seconds?
- That your customers don’t care what you know, until they know you care?
- That customers are willing to drive further and pay more for better customer service?
But, where to start? We will help you!
Join us for a fun-filled day (yes, you read that right!) and leave with tools to help your business grow from good to GREAT!
- Jean’s book “Need Change? Customer Service Tips to Grow From Good to Great!”
- Certificate of Completion
- Why Customer Service?
- Why You Need to Care
- Your Reputation On The Internet
- What Customers Want:
- Feel Valued
- Customer Logic
- Customer Chain of Experience
- Secrets to Success
- First Impressions
- Jargon & Trigger Words
- Listening Skills & Obstacles
- Nonverbal Communication
- Power of Attitude
- Handling Customer Complaints
- The Great 8 for Dealing with Irate Customers
- Telephone Interactions – Email Etiquette
- Mastering the Art of Calm – Employee Engagement
*Seating is very limited to allow for discussion and group participation
What attendees are saying:
“In my 34-year career I have never been to a training that was so valuable and fun. . . Who laughs at a customer service training? We did! . . . The day flew by . . . I feel reenergized
and can implement Jean’s ideas easily and quickly . . . Jean’s added value is her connection with her audience, her ability to empathize and simultaneously to motivate . . . She was dynamic and witty, and we appreciated her fast-paced delivery! . . . Jean is an absolute must have for any group, in any industry, dealing with any sort of problem or issue.”